Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm an American Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, call me crazy, but I am so excited to find out that my name has been used on an American Girl doll!!!!!!!!! It's spelled the same way & everything!!!! I'm the girl of the year for 2009!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited I may not be able to work the rest of the day...LOL!!



I hated my name growing up because nobody else had it and I could not buy ANYTHING with my name printed on it. I've only met 1 other person in my life who has the same name as me, spelled the same way, and that was about 3 months ago. I know there's more than that, but I've only met 1! Man, I wish this doll had come out 16 years ago!!!!!!!!! LOL!!



To see "me", click here. She even has dark hair like me and a pet lama!!



I think I might purchase her. :0) Did I mention I'm so excited!!!!!!!!????

1 comment:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

congratulations! lol! you are so funny.