Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Babysitting adventures

Jeff and I have had the privilege of babysitting quite a bit for many of our friends here in NWA...especially lately. I love that babysitting gives us GREAT practice for when we have kids, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to learn so much! We have many different friends who all have different parenting styles and ideas, and I'm so glad that we can be a part of so many different perspectives and lives.


Friday night, we babysat Logan and Bentley who live right next door. It's been a while since I've posted pictures of them, so I thought I'd share! They are getting so big!!! (aren't all kids?! LOL)



Seems like this was just yesterday...




But Little Logan is 14 months old now!!! Isn't she adorable?!!!!!! I absolutely love this picture.




And Bentley is almost 2 1/2! Such a sweet boy!!


Jeff was trying to show him what was over the fence. We don't think he really liked being up high!



Look at those eyes! :)


Jeff and Bentley had a lot of fun kickin the soccer ball!



Again - not so sure about heights!





Logan loved it though!!






She also liked to ride my leg like a horsey. Sweet smiles!!















1 comment:

Clay and J said...

Fun! Looks like sweet kiddos, and it's so sweet of you guys to help your friends out like that.