Monday, November 2, 2009

...............................Fall Fun

We've had a beautiful fall here in NWA!! The maple trees are just gorgeous...I especially LOVE the red ones!!! Perhaps the rain has made things more brightly colored this year? I don't know - but I love it!! I will admit, however, that it is hard for me to enjoy fall because I know the next season that lies ahead....WINTER - YUCK!!!

















We joined my dad at War Eagle Creek last weekend for a picture taking outing. He's been hired by The Beaver Water District to photograph certain creeks & rivers that they are going to display in their new building. To get a good shot, he climbed on top of the Xterra while Jeff drove him in the middle of the creek. We were on a bridge, but the water was rushing over it quite rapidly (my Civic would not have made it). Oh the lengths a photographer will go!!! ...



I got a couple too, while sitting in the passenger seat. Too bad I didn't get any of the low-water bridge we were on!





1 comment:

Curiously Normal said...

Our Maples have been unimpressive :( Oh well, the rest of the town is awesome!