Wednesday, November 11, 2009

.......................Happy Bday cuz!!

My cousin Casey celebrated her 30th birthday on Saturday!! Since her hubby was in Texas, she threw a girls only pajama party! Everyone brought an appetizer and wore their favorite PJ's while we ate & played games and enjoyed plenty of girl talk!! It was a blast. Rebecca Townsend - we played the Scene It 80s edition and I TOTALLY needed you on my team!!!!! LOL!!

Some pictures from the party:

My beautiful cousin & her precious little Jagger




This is us playing Scene It. It was SO hard!!!


Sweet smiles


My mom holding Jagger

And me holding Jagger!



The highlight of the party, by far, was Karaoke!!!! We were mostly entertained by Casey, but several got up there & performed. NOT ME, mind you!!! Thanks for letting me post a video cuz - you're a great sport!! :-) And now for your viewing pleasure....Casey & April "Boot Scoot & Boogie"!!





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

The Hows said...

how fun! i miss hanging out with you and doing fun girly stuff!