Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.......................Ratatouille

Several weeks ago, I made homemade Ratatouille. Well - a version of it anyway! I don't think anyone knows exactly what the original French recipe was anymore. It turned out so good, I thought I would share some pictures of it. If you would like the recipe, let me know & I will e-mail it to you. I have it in PDF format, so I can't put it on the blog. This is a great summer dish because it uses a lot of fresh veggies. It's a versatile dish...you can serve it over rice, pasta, chicken, as a side by itself, etc. I of course served it over pasta (I'm a pastaholic). It was so YUMMY!!!



3 comments:

Townsend said...

seriously had no idea ratatouille was an actual dish! -only a disney movie! heeeee

Layla and Jason said...

that does look delicious. i've made it once before, but mine didn't turn out that well. you'll have to share your recipe.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

yummy! yes, please email me the recipe!!!!!!!!