Wednesday, December 30, 2009

.....................Merry Christmas!!!

What's this?! Blogging???? ME?? I know I know!! Long lost Hickles - right?! SORRY YA'LL!! Jeff and I are still alive & kickin! Work has been very crazy lately - 3 people (2 part-timers) gone in the last 6 months & no has been replaced yet. And since our home computer is not good for uploading pictures, the blog has just been neglected. So enjoy this post cuz I don't know when I'll get a chance to update again!! ;)

We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Jeff and I are just so amazingly blessed I can't even thank God enough. Here are a few pictures from the day:

Hooray!!!! I got my Chrissa doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm such a kid at heart)



She's so cute ... i heart her



Jeff cashed in on the Cosby show DVDs!







We had a white Christmas this year. I think the last one we had was in '02. I of course hate snow & anything else that is cold, so you won't catch this scrooge out there in it. I stayed warm indoors while Jeff loaded the car!!




Silly cuzin Joshua.



My first turkey!!!!!! It turned out sooooooo yummy!!!!!!! And beautiful!! I'm not doing one ever again tho - those things are nasty when you have to pull out the neck & stuff. EWE!!


Jeff carving our turkey.


Jagger Levi's first Christmas!!!!!! Sweet lil Santa baby...

He loves his new bumbo that he got for Christmas!!!


Family pic
Feeding Jagger booger. This boy likes to eat!

My sisser, niece Tarah & nephew Foster



Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

impressed with your turkey! how'd you season and cook it? merry christmas!

Chrissa said...

I put Cavendars, garlic salt, season salt & fresh ground pepper all on the outside. Then, on the inside, I put the same PLUS fresh garlic (about a teaspoon) & ground Thyme. It was great!

Chrissa said...

Oh, and I cooked it on 275 for about 7ish hours. Last 30 min uncovered to brown. :-)

CUZ said...

THAT SURE IS A CUTE LITTLE BABY!!!!

Clay and J said...

Glad you got great presents! I totally want the Cosby show series. The snow is so pretty--you have to admit that :) Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas, and that little Jagger is a cutie!

Townsend said...

NO WAY...the COSBY DVDs!?!?
definitely going on my list next year!!!! and love your Chrissa doll!!
:)

The Hows said...

happy new year, hickles! stay warm!