Wednesday, January 27, 2010

................................ A funny Ali story

This morning I woke up to Ali whining across the room (she sleeps in our room at night). Jeff was already up and downstairs & the bedroom door was open, so I couldn't figure out why she was whining so much or why she wasn't downstairs with him. I wanted to go back to sleep so I told her to hush several times. Well, she just continued whining & crying like crazy, so I finally told her to come over to me & I would pet her. She would not come. I kept calling her over to me & she kept whining louder and louder. Finally (since I was wide awake by now), I got out of bed & walked over to see what her problem was. Well........she had gotten her head caught thru my bra strap hanging on the laundry hamper and was stuck to it!!!!!! She tried to come to me when I got closer to her, but the strap just pulled her back down. Needless to say, it was pretty hysterical!! She is such a mess :-)

No comments: