Sunday, February 21, 2010

........................New pics and The Doggie Palace

Here are some recent Ali pictures! She is really GROWING! She is getting taller, heavier, and stronger every day it seems. We really enjoy having her around. I especially enjoy it when Jeff is at school late & I'm home alone!

Firs pic - sleeping on Jeff. She is very much a lap baby! Always has to be near you or on you. She gets severe separation anxiety. It's a little ridiculous.


Loving her new blanket!


Ali & Jeff runnin in the backyard. We were all so excited to have a warm sunny day on Saturday!!

She'll be too big to hold before too long! (notice my hair cut? It's short!)








Jeff worked so hard on building Ali's dog house. It is most definitely the coolest dog house in NWA! It is insulated, weather proofed, and extra large to allow plenty of room for her to grow. Here are a few pics


Ali helped supervise...



Insulated walls
The finished product...

I chose the colors and painted her name and the dog house (well, most of it, but the trim). I went with chocolate brown & hot pink... it's a little silly, I know!! But I wanted it to be fun and girlie. I never splurged on cute, fun stuff with Nikita because I wasn't sure how long she would live (which is also silly). So I'm assuming Ali will be around many many years & we're going all out! LOL!

The door actually opens wider for the warm summer days when she needs a little more air circulation.




2 comments:

Layla and Jason said...

WOW! That is an awesome dog house! Good job! What personality too!

Clay and J said...

Incredible! Love the dog house. Love, love, love your haircut too! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!